stereo (plural stereos)
- A system of recording or reproducing sound that uses two channels, each playing a portion of the original sound in such a way as to create the illusion of locating the sound at a particular position, each offset from the other, thereby more accurately imitating the location of the original sound when the recorded or reproduced sound is heard.
- A device used for playing music, usually in the home, that reproduces sound using stereo.
- He liked to listen to classical music on his stereo.
- (device): hi-fi, music centre
- (sound): [[mono]], [[monophonic]]
6 letters in word "stereo": E E O R S T.
No anagrams for stereo found in this word list.
Words found within stereo:
ee er ere eres eros erose ers erst es est ester estro et oe oes or ore ores ors ort orts os ose re ree rees reest res reset rest ret rete retes rets roe roes rose roset rost rot rote rotes rots see seer ser sere set so sore soree sort sot st steer stere store te tee teer teers tees teres terse tes to toe toes tor tore tores tors torse tose tree trees tres